Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco

Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco
Information Source for the Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center

Monday, July 11, 2011

First Tour Much?

Today was supposed to be my first tour.  Felt a little nervous because I wasn't fully prepared, well and I dropped my script too... When the kids arrived, I was like ok "lets just do this" it was already lights camera action!  The first thing we did was introduce ourselves to the kids, teachers, and parents.  We were supposed to be ready to answer questions and be the one to ask questions, and while the whole experience, I figured and hope that I'll be able to do a tour next time with no hesistation.  The whole time while seeing Rachel and Ras doing the talking, I was noticing different things like how the questions were asked and how thoroughly they spoke about the history of Japan Town.  Everything went great, the kids had a great time, I had a great time, learned new things, and hopefully the kids left this field trip with some new knowledge.  

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment