Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco

Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco
Information Source for the Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center

Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank You NJAHS

Today is the last day of my internship at NJAHS. In my time in NJAHS, I have learned and did many new things. I performed in the Yosakoi Concert in front of hundreds of kids, gave a tour in Japantown, and made a movie about myself. I worked with two college interns, Ken Matsueda and Alison Sunahara, and worked with two other high school interns like myself, Eric Liu and Luis Lin. I also worked with Rachel Inouye and Rosalyn Tonai, my supervisors. It was great working with everyone in NJAHS because it wouldn't have been fun without them. They all taught me something and I want to thank everybody in NJAHS for everything. I'll always remember and cherish the memories I had with them.

-Alvin Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment